- Dry rough skin
- Thick cracked skin heels and elbows
- Thin splitting nails
- Keratosis pilaris (rough bumps on backs of arms and legs)
- Facial rejuvenation
- Cracking fingertips
- Salicylic acid
- Alpha-hydroxy acids (glycolic and lactic acid)
Tips and Tricks
- Glycolic acid increases sunburning, use with sun protection.
- May burn or irritate skin. Start out with lower strength products and gradually build up to higher strengths, if tolerated.
- Do not apply to delicate areas such as groin or underarms. Glycolic acid is best for facial rejuvenation.
- Salicylic acid is better for acne.
- Use mid-strength products for fingernails, apply after handwashing and at bedtime.
Where to Buy